Gainesville, FL, Air Conditioning Company
For over 20 years, Bounds Heating & Air has been providing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) to Newberry, Gainesville, and surrounding communities. We’re a full-service air conditioning company offering competitive rates and service on home heating and air conditioning repair, maintenance, and installation. We’re also qualified to help you improve your indoor air quality through testing and based on results, offering information on home air purifiers. Bounds Heating & Air is your total indoor comfort solutions provider. Please take a look at the extensive services we offer below and call us at any time for additional information or questions concerning your home or business indoor comfort.
Our heating and air conditioning company provides the following services:
- HVAC Equipment Installation – When either replacing or installing new systems, Bounds works to give you comfort solutions that fit your budget and keep your monthly utility bills as low as possible. Call on us to install air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, and more. We work to lower your monthly energy consumption by 20% to 40%.
- Emergency Service/HVAC Repair – If your heating or cooling equipment breaks down, we respond quickly to get you back up and running. We keep an extensive supply of parts, and we have access to Carrier warehouse supplies in the rare event we don’t have something in stock ourselves. Rest assured, your comfort is our highest priority.
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements – Any air conditioning company can give you preventative maintenance. However, few HVAC contractors work to keep your electric bill as low as possible. With our semi-annual tune-ups, you’ll extend the life of your AC and keep your utility bill low.
- Home Performance Evaluation – Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency, we participate in the Home Performance Evaluation program by ENERGY STAR. Keep the energy use of your home at maximum efficiency with one of our qualified evaluations.
- Indoor Air Quality/Duct Cleaning Services – Did you know that indoor air quality can be worse than outdoors? If breathing the cleanest air is a priority for you, then call on our full line of air quality products and services. We’re a heating and air conditioning company that makes your health a high priority.
- Commercial HVAC – We offer a complete range of services expected of commercial HVAC contractors. From installation to maintenance and even design, you can count on us.
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
We’re a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. Our technicians receive training straight from the company that invented air conditioning. As a Carrier dealer, we’re held to the highest standards of customer satisfaction and technical expertise. We also provide continual in-house training to keep our technicians up-to-date. Likewise, we meet Carrier’s strict requirements for customer satisfaction. You’re given a 100% satisfaction guarantee in writing, and we must score high on customer satisfaction surveys taken after service.
We serve the following Florida communities:
Emergency Service Hours
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We respond to emergency service calls even on nights and weekends. Our normal business hours go beyond those of most HVAC contractors. We’re open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Service scheduled during these hours won’t incur any overtime charges.