Air Conditioning, AC Repair and Heating Contractor Gainesville FL
Bounds Heating & Air offers professional heating, ventilation and air conditioning service on a wide variety of equipment makes and models. Our highly skilled technicians provide heating and air conditioning repair, maintenance and installation to keep your indoor comfort level stable throughout all four seasons. The NATE-certified HVAC specialists on our team can also handle all your indoor air quality needs, keeping you breathing easy month after month.
In today’s budget-conscious world, homeowners are always looking for ways to cut their monthly expenses, and one of the best things to reduce is the amount of money spent on utilities every month. A home energy audit is all about collecting information about your home energy use.
The benefit of regularly-scheduled heating and air conditioning maintenance to you is that it prolongs equipment life, can reduce the extent or frequency of HVAC system breakdowns, and helps keep your energy bills low.
Indoor Air Quality
At Bounds Heating & Air, we are committed to providing our customers with a healthy, comfortable and energy efficient indoor environment. The regular routine of a typical family tends to generate a considerable quantity of pollutants including dust, smoke, dander, pollen and other irritants.
We offer a full line of heating and cooling services for our residential customers, keeping your home cozy in winter, cool in summer and just as comfortable in between. Our residential services include heating and air conditioning repair, maintenance and installation. We service the following heating, air conditioning and other HVAC equipment:
- Air-sourced heat pumps, including packaged heat pumps and split-systems
- Ground- or water-sourced geothermal heat pumps
- Dual-fuel heat pumps (combination heat pump and gas furnace in a single-unit)
- Gas, oil, or electric furnaces: single or multi-stage
- Gas-or oil-fired boilers
- Central air conditioners and packaged AC units
- HVAC systems of various types
- Ductless split systems
- Air quality control equipment: humidifiers, dehumidifiers, air purifiers and more
- Ductwork, including installation, cleaning, inspection and sealing
- Thermostats and other HVAC controls
Our goal as your residential heating and cooling specialists is to provide you with all the heating and air conditioning services you need to significantly improve your family’s quality of life. At Bounds Heating & Air, we are here to see that your home environment stays comfortable and your indoor air remains breathable. We offer free estimates on your home heating, cooling or ventilating system repair or other HVAC project. At Bounds, our goal is to help your family or company reap the many benefits that quality HVAC equipment and services can provide.
Our commercial heating and cooling services bring business owners the fast, efficient and competent service that helps keep their businesses moving along at a steady pace, without time-consuming and costly interruptions. Our commercial HVAC experts can handle your business-related heating or air conditioning service, taking the pressure off you and letting you place your focus where it is needed most: on the day-to-day running of your company. Our commercial services include:
- Consultation on your HVAC job
- Guidance on purchasing the best equipment for your space
- HVAC system design and installation
- Air conditioning, heating and air quality control system maintenance
- HVAC equipment troubleshooting and repair
- Energy efficiency checks, tune-ups and inspections
- Ductwork services, including inspection, sealing and cleaning
- Air quality control system repair and maintenance
No commercial job is too big or too small for our specialists to handle. We know you’ll appreciate our high-quality, professional and affordable service.
We also offer the following services for our residential and commercial customers:
- 24-hour emergency repair service, available seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Maintenance agreements (MSAs) to take the hassle out of regular HVAC equipment upkeep
Bounds Heating & Air: Bringing Expert HVAC Products and Services to Your Home or Business